NEXT 4th March 2020, Wednesday 18.00h
Are you a British citizen living in Spain?
Brexit has become real and it is important that you are well informed.
Are you worried about what might happen to your property, your healthcare, your pension, your taxes or your nationality?
We will be joined by Richard Hill, Vice President of Brexpats in Spain (supporting Expats rights in Spain) and International Lawyers, Ignacio Pellicer and Pedro Heredia, from Pellicer & Heredia Law Firm (Alicante). Throughout 60 minutes, the situation will be explained and questions from all attendees will be answered.
- Registration is free of charge.
- Capacity of virtual room: 100 participants (the event will be an online video conference)
- Prepare your questions now and don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Sing Up To Acces The Brexit Video ConferenceVideo Conference Content:
- What you should do
- Stay up to date
- The Withdrawal Agreement
- Visas and residency
- Passports and travel
- Driving in Spain
- Working in Spain
- Money and tax
- Births, deaths and getting married
- Accommodation and buying property
- Returning to the UK