Want to move to Spain? Learn all about the Visa entry requirements for a residence permit in Spain.
If an EU citizen wants to reside legally in Spain for a prolonged of time, they must apply for a residence permit in Spain. This, with the rules constantly changing, can be a daunting task, but also very necessary one.
Once you’ve obtained your residence permit, you can obtain a health card, driver’s license exchange, and other important documents.
Everyone must submit the following documents
- Application Form EX 18.
- Passport: original and photocopy, and taxes.
- Certificate of registration of council.
Depending on your personal situation, you should provide
- If you are working: “Working Life”, original and photocopy.
- If you are unemployed: Declaration on revenue.
- Insurance Policy: Original and photocopy.
- If retired: Income statement.
- Models E 121 or E 106 S1: depending on your country of origin.
- If you have an old residency card: a certificate indicating that it’s still valid.