The documents required to apply for the authorization are as follows
All non-EU nationals who want to buy property in the military zone must apply for express authorization from the Ministry of Defense.
If the buyer is a natural person
- Certified photocopy of your valid PASSPORT.
- Certificate of Criminal Record of the Country of HABITUAL RESIDENCE (legalized and translated, valid for 3 months)
If the applicant is usually resident in Spain, he/she does not need to provide a certificate of convicts and rebels (good conduct), but must attach to the application form a document stating: “I authorize the headquarters of the 3rd General Sub-inspection of the Army (Pyrenees) to consult my data held in the Ministry of Justice (central register of convicts and rebels) by electronic means”.
If you are a Resident
- A certified photocopy of your Residence permit
If the buyer is a legal entity
- Document certifying the participation of natural persons or the articles of association, including their statutes, and any amendments thereto.
- Certificate issued by the person responsible for the administration or representation of the entity, concerning the participation of foreign natural or legal persons in the capital and corporate bodies.
- CROQUIS of a scale between 1/5000 and 1/25000, on which the land, farm, house, etc. shall be located. The distance to the coast shall also be indicated on this plan. If a military installation is nearby, the distance to it must also be indicated..
- Plan OF THE PROPERTY to a scale of not less than 1/500. If you intend to build or carry out works, the corresponding preliminary project or project and the explanatory report must be attached.
- Application (in duplicate) signed by the person concerned or person with power of attorney
- DEED OF POWER OF ATTORNEY, if the request or application is signed by an authorized person