Who is responsible for processing your data?Business Name: PELLICER & HEREDIA, C.B. CIF/NIF: E-54471347 Business Address: San Fernando 46, 03001 Alicante, España Telephone: +34 965 480 737 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose is your personal is your personal data processed?In Pellicer & Heredia Abogados C.B. we use your personal data for the following:
ClientTo provide the services you have requested, be it legal, fiscal or accounting, as well as any other administrative procedures that you ask us to undertake for you or for any legal representation. Similarly, if the service you have requested is for legal defence, we will treat your data as confidential according to the professional agreement between us. Likewise, we will keep you informed of the relevant updates in your case, to include all communications that we believe pertinent to your case, and that may be of interest to you and permits you to be aware of the areas that influence your case or legal procedure. In addition, and only with your consent, we will send you related information about our services that may be useful and relevant to you.
Users who contact through the web, social networks or by telephoneIf you are not yet a client, but you have requested information from us, we will respond to your request so that, with your express consent, we can use your data to inform you of areas that could be of interest to you or any updates that may benefit you.
If you have sent us your Curriculum VitaeWe will retain your data and take your information into account for any future possible personnel selection processes that we have active during the maximum term of one year and always after informing you and receiving your express consent.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?The legal basis for the processing of your personal data could be for the execution of a potential and/or subscribed contractual relationship, the legitimate interest, the legal authorization and/or the consent of the interested party. The information that we request is appropriate, pertinent and strictly necessary. You are not obliged to provide us with this information, but failure to do so, could affect or impact on the outcome of the service or negate the possibility of processing a file.
What recipients will receive your information?Pellicer & Heredia Abogados C.B., will not communicate your data to any third party, unless it is expressly informed of it. In the event that a professional order is subsequently made, the personal data provided by the client may be communicated in the briefs and in the documents attached to them to the Courts and Tribunals or, where applicable, Public Administrations, for compliance of the commission entrusted, as well as to attorneys, experts and other professionals who should intervene or be convenient to intervene. In addition, and always with your consent, your data will be transferred to those public or private entities that you indicate to us for the realization of any type of procedure that you ask us to manage on your behalf. To manage the collection of the services corresponding to your relationship as a client, Pellicer & Heredia Abogados, will transfer your name and surname data, ID number and bank account number, to the bank / cashier where the company has an account for direct debit. You must take into account that if you contact our team through any social media networks from which Pellicer & Heredia Abogados makes available to its users, in addition the transfer of data that you provide to our entity, you will also be giving consent to the entities responsible for that social network. For further information on the use and data protection that these entities use, we advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of the social networks that you have active. In the same way, if you contact us in order to participate in a process of personnel selection that we have active, and you contact us via an employment search portal, your personal details will also be provided to Pellicer & Heredia Abogados. That same information that you will have previously provided to the employment portals (at the time of registration) in which your professional profile is included. For further information on the use and data protection policies that these entities use consult the Privacy Policies of the same.
For what period of time will your personal data be kept?Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the proper provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement. When you contact us through the webpage, to inform you of the services we provide, we will keep your data until you request the deletion of your data. When you send us your Curriculum Vitae, we will keep your personal data for one year. Pellicer & Heredia Abogados informs you certain information must be kept based on legal requirements.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?The data protection rights held by the interested parties are:
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about data processing of their own personal data.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data and to obtain a copy of the personal data that is the object of the treatment, to update them, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under certain circumstances provided for in Article 18 RGPD, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- As a consequence of the application of the right to suppress or oppose the processing of personal data in the online environment, the interested parties have the right to be forgotten according to the jurisprudence of the EU Court of Justice.
- Interested parties may object to the processing of their data for marketing purposes, including profiling.
- The title holders of the personal data obtained, may exercise their rights of protection of personal data by directing a written communication to the registered office of Pellicer & Heredia Abogados or to the expressly established for this purpose, email@example.com, including in both cases photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document.
Can I withdraw my consent?You have the possibility and the right to withdraw the consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I complain if I think that my data is not treated correctly?Title holders of personal data obtained, may exercise their rights of protection of personal data by directing a written communication to the registered office of Pellicer & Heredia Abogados or email enabled for this purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document. Models, forms and more information available about your rights on the website of the national control authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection, hereinafter, AEPD, www.agpd.es.
What categories of data can the office process?The office will process the data you provide us, which, given the breadth of the queries or orders, can be data of special categories, and data of the following categories.
- Data Identification.
- Personal characteristics.
- Social Circumstances.
- Academic and professional data.
- Employment data.
- Economic-finance and insurances.
How have we obtained your data?We obtain your data:
- If you register with us as a client, be that in person in one of our offices, by telephone or by email.
- If you contact us via the webpage or one of our other social network channels.
- If you send us your Curriculum Vitae for any current or future employment opportunities.