Pellicer & Heredia have tried to highlight some of the reasons why people continuously choose Spain over any other country
Why does Spain continue to be a top holiday destination? It’s quite simply an addictive destination with its laid-back culture and focus on living a good life, famous festivals, diverse landscapes and impressive historical architecture.
Spain is also a paradise for beach lovers, scattered between the distinct sceneries, and has striking cities with well-preserved historical centres.
Whether you’re after wandering the streets of the Old Town, enjoying the tapas under a blue sky, or gazing down at the rooftops from atop the cathedral, Spain can offer it all.
Thanks to the autonomous regions and islands, the country boasts one of the most diverse cultures and landscapes on the continent.
Pellicer & Heredia have tried to highlight some of the reasons why people continuously choose Spain over another country:
- The weather – With almost 300 days of sunshine a year, it’s easy to see why Spain is one of the most visited countries in the world.
- The beaches and its lively “chiringuitos” – Spain is blessed with an amazing variety of beaches, from long sandy stretches to wild surfing beaches and hidden bays.
- The food – Need we say more…
- The wine – Spain is the third-largest wine producer in the world, after France and Italy.
- Gaudi’s masterpieces – Worth a visit for the architecture alone.
- Flamenco – Experience the real Flamenco in the south of Spain, Granada and Sevilla.
- The Moorish Architecture – Spain is known worldwide for its amazing architecture, and the Islamic influences are a strong part of its aesthetic charm. The most striking examples can be found throughout the south of the country.
- Golf – Because of its awe-inspiring landscapes and high-quality courses, Spain is one of Europe’s best golfing destinations.
- Sierra Nevada – Where else can you ski in the morning and swim in the afternoon? Thanks to its proximity to Granada and Costa Tropical, Sierra Nevada offers just that and more.
- The Vibrant Nightlife – From restless Madrid to crazy Ibiza and the sophisticated Costa del Sol, the Spanish nightlife has something for everyone.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Spain is the country with the second-largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Formentera – The laid-back Balearic Island is home to Europe’s most beautiful beaches.
- Alicante – Known as “the perfect summer city”, with its smart mix of beaches, handsome architecture, and lively nightlife.
- The Countryside – From Catalonia to Andalusia and Asturias, the Spanish countryside is brimming with stunning landscapes, charming villages, and fascinating traditions.
- Last but not least, it´s affordable!
Whether you’re young or old, here for adventure or relaxation, there´s something for everyone and whilst we certainly don’t plan for it, you might need legal representation in Spain.