Costa Blanca, located on the eastern coast of Spain, is a paradise for those seeking luxury and leisure experiences. The region boasts over 200 km of pristine coastline, dotted with charming towns, world-renowned golf courses, and luxurious resorts.
Luxury experiences in Costa Blanca are abundant, with several high-end hotels and resorts that offer top-notch amenities and services. From the impressive spa and wellness centers to the exquisite dining options, the luxury accommodations in Costa Blanca will satisfy even the most discerning travelers. The region is home to several five-star hotels, including the SHA Wellness Clinic, a health and wellness resort that has earned a reputation as one of the best in the world.
For those who enjoy golf, Costa Blanca offers some of the most prestigious golf courses in Europe. The region’s climate is ideal for golfing all year round, with over 20 courses to choose from, including the world-renowned Las Colinas Golf & Country Club, designed by Cabell B. Robinson.
The region also offers a wealth of cultural experiences, with historical sites and museums showcasing the rich history of the area. The city of Alicante is a must-visit destination, with its ancient castle and the MARQ Archaeological Museum providing a fascinating insight into the region’s past.
When it comes to leisure experiences, Costa Blanca has something for everyone. The beaches are some of the most beautiful in Spain, with crystal-clear waters and soft golden sand. From secluded coves to bustling beachfronts, visitors can find their perfect spot to soak up the Mediterranean sun.
For the more adventurous, water sports such as surfing, kiteboarding, and paddleboarding are popular activities in the region. The clear waters also offer some of the best scuba diving in Spain, with an abundance of marine life and underwater caves to explore.
Those seeking a more relaxed experience can indulge in the region’s delicious cuisine, with fresh seafood and locally grown produce taking center stage. The area’s wine is also renowned, with several vineyards offering tours and tastings. As a summary, these are the ten things to do on the Costa Blanca:
- Stay in a luxury hotel or resort, such as the SHA Wellness Clinic or the Asia Gardens Hotel & Thai Spa.
- Play golf on one of the world-renowned golf courses, such as the Las Colinas Golf & Country Club.
- Explore the historic city of Alicante, with its ancient castle and MARQ Archaeological Museum.
- Take a luxury yacht or boat tour along the stunning coastline, stopping at secluded coves and beaches.
- Enjoy a private helicopter tour over the region’s picturesque landscapes and coastal views.
- Indulge in a relaxing spa treatment at one of the region’s many high-end wellness centers, such as the Thalasso Spa at the Barcelo Asia Gardens Hotel.
- Take a private tour of a local winery and vineyard, sampling some of the region’s famous wines.
- Dine at a Michelin-starred restaurant, such as the Quique Dacosta Restaurante in Denia.
- Experience a hot air balloon ride over the beautiful countryside of Costa Blanca.
- Enjoy a day of luxury shopping in the region’s high-end boutiques and designer stores, such as the El Corte Ingles in Alicante.
How to get to Costa Blanca:
By plane: The closest airport to Costa Blanca is Alicante-Elche Airport (ALC), which is well-connected to many cities across Europe. From the airport, you can take a taxi or a bus to your final destination in Costa Blanca.
By train: The Spanish rail network connects Costa Blanca to many major cities in Spain. There are regular trains that run from Madrid and Barcelona to Alicante, the capital city of Costa Blanca.
By bus: There are several bus companies that operate services to and from Costa Blanca. Some popular bus companies include ALSA and Avanza. Buses are generally affordable and offer a comfortable way to travel to Costa Blanca.
By car: If you’re coming from other parts of Spain, you can also drive to Costa Blanca. The A7 motorway runs along the coast and connects many towns and cities in the region. Car rental services are available at airports and major cities.
Once you’re in Costa Blanca, you can get around using public transport, taxis, or by renting a car. Buses and trains are the most affordable and convenient ways to get around the region.
In conclusion, Costa Blanca is a luxurious and leisurely destination that offers something for everyone. Whether it’s relaxation or adventure, cultural experiences or fine dining, this region is sure to leave visitors with unforgettable memories. So, pack your bags and prepare for a truly indulgent vacation on the Costa Blanca.